[TxMt] Re: Poll. generic code completion plug-in

Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Sun Aug 19 20:13:45 UTC 2007

On Aug 19, 2007, at 2:02 PM, Oliver Taylor wrote:
> I've got a couple questions:
>
> Can it parse the document and generate a list of completions based
> on what you've typed?
> (Thomas' completion command does this very well.)
>
> Can it do this on unsaved documents?
>
> How are these rules defined? (the easier this is the better)

My codecompletion library has something that can do that.
Only works with saved files though.

Once Joachim is done with this I'll be using it in my stuff too

See:
TextMate/Support/lib/codecompletion.rb
TextMate/Support/lib/codecompletion_test.rb

	thomas Aylott — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg — bundleForge