[TxMt] Re: Poll. generic code completion plug-in

Joachim Mårtensson joachimm at etek.chalmers.se
Sun Aug 19 20:00:05 UTC 2007

> I've got a couple questions:
>
> Can it parse the document and generate a list of completions based on
> what you've typed?
> (Thomas' completion command does this very well.)
>
> Can it do this on unsaved documents?
>
> How are these rules defined? (the easier this is the better)
I realize I choose a poor subject line for my announcement, I will *not*
add a generic mechanism for populating the popup (nor do I have any clue
as to how such a beast would work). What I have provided is a pop-up menu
that allows you to continue typing to limit the choices in the pop-up
list. There should not be any bigger difficulties in adding Thomas
completion command as a frontend to my popup.