[TxMt] [FeaReq] Absolute paths in projects

guerom00 guerom00 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 11:56:52 UTC 2007

Hi everybody,

I just noticed that if you “Show Information” on an element of a project,
there is this option “Save as absolute path”.
Apparently, when checked, I can move my .tmproj file to another location and
TextMate keeps track of the elements of the project.
This is great !! I was really frustrated that I had to “redefine” my TM
projects whenever I moved the .tmproj files somewhere else…

So, unless I miss a major drawback, I would like very much that this option
be checked by default…

TIA