[TxMt] Flash Environment Issue

Gaby Vanhegan gaby at vanhegan.net
Thu Aug 16 07:10:02 UTC 2007

On 15 Aug 2007, at 22:25, Ale Muñoz wrote:

> I'll take a look at it. Could you please send me a swf file that
> exhibits that behavior?

I've found the culprit.  I was trying out the Safari 3 beta and after
downgrading back to Safari 2 the problem has gone away.  When I close
the Web Preview window the flash movie goes away properly.

However I now have a weirder problem.  My flash movie would load in
an external .swf which contained the sounds.  It loads it fine when I
preview in Flash MX or when I view it in a browser.  It loaded fine
in the TextMate preview window before I upgraded to Safari 3 and
after I upgraded to Safari 3, but now I have downgraded to Safari 2
again it no longer loads the file.  In all other situations it works
fine, just not in the TM preview window any more.

I think I've set all the security settings I need to, allowed access
in the Global Security Settings pane of the Flash settings manager
and made sure all the files are readable.  I've no idea what's going
on with this one.  Any suggestions?

Gaby

--
Junkets for bunterish lickspittles since 1998!
http://www.playr.co.uk/