[TxMt] TextMate and YummyFTP

Tobias Jung newsgr at tobiasjung.net
Wed Aug 15 15:17:58 UTC 2007

Hello,

some months ago, I changed TextMate's Transmit Bundle to work with
YummyFTP (to be accurate: I duplicated the Transmit Bundle before
playing aroung with it).
"DockSend File" works fine with Yummy.

But when I select "Send File with Active Connnection", I get the
following error message:
    37:41: syntax error: Expected ", " but found class name (-2741)

Using the original Transmit bundle, "Send File with Active
Connnection"  _will_ trigger Transmit to upload the file, but my
modified version for Yummy does not work.

I only replaced 'Transmit' with 'Yummy FTP' in the bundle editor:
osascript -e "tell application \"Yummy FTP\"
(upload item \"$TM_FILEPATH\") in current session of first document
end tell"

So, what is going wrong?

Kind regards,
Tobias Jung