[TxMt] What does Allan Odgaard worship?

Steven.Klass at smsc.com Steven.Klass at smsc.com
Wed Aug 15 14:32:50 UTC 2007

Huh?

Give me a break - clearly you are trolling for something.  This list is of
value due to the "technical content", not whatever you are trying to do.
Sorry for being rude - but we all have better things to do than read this
garbage.

 I request to kick user from list.

ryansebiz <ryanjburnett at gmail.com>
Sent by: textmate-bounces at lists.macromates.com
08/15/07 07:27 AM
Please respond to
TextMate users <textmate at lists.macromates.com>

textmate at lists.macromates.com
cc

Subject
Re: [TxMt] What does Allan Odgaard worship?

I've been put on a mission to find out what Allan Odgaard worships. I was
told I can't find the info on Google, so I thought I'd try here. Does
anyone
know?

For new threads USE THIS: textmate at lists.macromates.com
(threading gets destroyed and the universe will collapse if you don't)