[TxMt] How to set up menus/submenus?

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Tue Aug 14 02:30:13 UTC 2007

On Aug 13, 2007, at 8:07 PM, Kenneth McDonald wrote:

> However, I'm still unable to do things like add or delete submenus
> and menu separator lines--basically, I can just move things around.
> I'm trying to modify the Ruby bundle, so wonder if I need to create
> a new bundle and do that sort of modification in the new bundle.
>
> Are there any notes/blogs on customizing menus in TextMate?

Guess it is sort of non-obvious and it's not in the manual yet. On
that page you'll be shown a list of every bundle item on the left. If
you don't want a bundle item shown in the menu at all drag it to the
right side. There are also two special items on the right that you
can drag to the left side to add a group or a separator.