[TxMt] How to set up menus/submenus?

Kenneth McDonald kenneth.m.mcdonald at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 14 01:07:29 UTC 2007

Oh, yeah, I hadn't realized that clicking on the bundle name shows that
page :-). I'd been looking for something in the bundle contents that
defined the menu layout. Thanks!

However, I'm still unable to do things like add or delete submenus and
menu separator lines--basically, I can just move things around. I'm
trying to modify the Ruby bundle, so wonder if I need to create a new
bundle and do that sort of modification in the new bundle.

Are there any notes/blogs on customizing menus in TextMate?

Thanks,
Ken