[TxMt] Argh - hit some key combo, PHP bindings gone?

Steve Lianoglou lists at arachnedesign.net
Mon Aug 13 21:08:47 UTC 2007

> Ha, that was it. Somehow the key combo changed that to Diff for all
> PHP files in my project.

For future reference, the key combo you most likely hit was: ctrl-opt-
shift-d

To quickly change your current language, you hit:
ctrl-opt-shift-FIRST_LETTER_OF_LANGUAGE

and you'll switch to the language that starts w/ that letter, or be
presented with a menu listing all languages that all start w/ the
same first letter.

-steve