[TxMt] Re: Python bundle syntax highlighting bug

Anand Patil anand.prabhakar.patil at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 17:56:46 UTC 2007

Alex Ross wrote:

Anyway, the grammar thinks that you're LaTeX code is a regular
expression.  My suggestion would be to remove the "r" from before
your doc-string.  Is there a particular reason you are using them?

This code is from a co-developer who has been getting into automatic
conversion of docstrings to Latex files. I'm not sure if the "r" is a flag
for the package he's using or it's just superfluous, but will try removing
it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Anand