[TxMt] Bibdesk Completion freezes TM. Why? Sort of fixed

Flo monkey2q at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:04:04 UTC 2007

Sorry, it's kinda weird but anyway:
After I called for Bibdesk-Completion for the first time, the
selection window must have appeared, but as I had changed into an
other app, I didn't see - and on returning to TM it didn't show. Even
using Expose I couldn't find it, clearing all other windows didn't
show it either.

Now, after a long sleep (of my Ibook, on hiding all windows, there
was only one selection window from TM left. Cool, I chose my
publication  and ever since everything works fine again.

So, the window just happened to hide...
Sorry