[TxMt] New LaTeX Bundle + Master File + Completion

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Sun Aug 12 19:20:56 UTC 2007

Haris, Robin,

I think the right way to fix this is to merge options.rb into LaTeXUtils.rb,
then the get_labels, get_citation methods can use master directly.  I tried
that out and it worked just fine.

There are a handful of commands that will need to require LaTeXUtils instead
of options.rb, but that is pretty easy to fix up.  the downside is that more
Latex bundle commands now have a dependency on LaTeXUtils which is in the
main Support directory and not in the bundle.

Brad

--
Brad Miller
Assistant Professor, Computer Science