[TxMt] Typeset & View branch merged back to the mainline

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sun Aug 12 05:26:50 UTC 2007

Le 11 août 07 à 21:59, Charilaos Skiadas a écrit :

>> On 05.08.2007, at 19:43, Brad Miller wrote:
>>
>>> I just checked in a fix.  Please let me know if that solves the
>>> problem for you.
>
> Brad, thank you very much for this wonderful new setup, and all the
> time you have spent on getting it up and running! Extremely user
> friendly, which was one of my greatest problems with the old system.

hello:)

I am on holidays and after two months without a mac, I have just
bought a macbook intel also
I would like to test all the work which was made on the latex bundle.

First I have install the tex distribution with I-installer and
TextMate 1.5.6; all his fine with skim in pdflatex.
I would like to test the new setup. What I need to make ?
  I suppose I need to get a new latex bundle with svn but perhaps I
need new files in the support directory ?

Can you please describe me the best way to do this ?
  and maybe  tell me a synthesis of the innovations

Greetings and thanks for all your works

Alain