[TxMt] Re: Distributed model for bundles

Fred B fredb7 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 00:01:17 UTC 2007

On 8/11/07, Jacob Rus <jacobolus at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry... my post was certainly not intended as an attack on hg, or bzr,
> or darcs, or any other system.
>
> But really, the day-to-day usage of git is not IMO a serious barrier to
> its use by "non-power-users".  It's just not that hard IMO to do the
> basic stuff.

I don't think anybody has attacked Mercurial or other systems.
It's just that after using a lot of those systems (hg, svk, git, darcs
and bzr in a lesser way), Mercurial is my first choice and git the
last one. I sincerely wonder why some people seems to favor git
recently, because it's a lot less user friendly than other systems,
IMHO.

I just wanted to convince everyone to try both (if not more) systems
before weighting for one, that's all.

--
FredB