[TxMt] Re: Dynamic snippets?

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 20:16:44 UTC 2007

On Aug 10, 2007, at 6:52 AM, Cocoa Bob wrote:

> Thanks for your kind reply Thomas,
> I do not know Ruby although I know some Python. Do you think I need
> to invest
> time to learn Ruby in order to manipulate TextMate or should I
> stick to Python?

You can write commands in any scripting language you want. A command
is simply a script, exactly like a script you could run from the
command line, which perhaps has some particular environment variables
set, and doing things with input and output:

http://www.macromates.com/textmate/manual/commands

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College