[TxMt] Re: New Latex preferences don't work

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Wed Aug 8 16:23:29 UTC 2007

Here's one quick thing to check since you say you have (against all advice)
checked out your bundles to Pristine Copy...

Look in ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine
Copy/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Support/bin

If you do not see configure.py in that directory then you have not updated
properly.

Brad

--
Brad Miller