[TxMt] Using gmail and not seeing own messages

Brian Landau brianjlandau at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 14:23:53 UTC 2007

This is really only an issue for Gmail users who access it via
Mail.app or some other email desktop client. If you're using the Gmail
supplied web interface then everything is done in "conversations", and
then it makes sense for them to automatically not show you your
response.
I highly recommend not using desktop email clients with Gmail. Instead
you might want to try Mailplane ( http://mailplaneapp.com/ ) which
offers most (not all) of the features you would want out of a desktop
email client (like drag and drop, and notifications) but uses the
Gmail web interface.

- Brian