[TxMt] [ANN] subtleGradient Leopard TextMate Theme Dark 2

Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Tue Aug 7 13:20:38 UTC 2007

this isn't actually a TextMate Theme, it's a bunch of images a
interface builder files that overwrite the ones inside your TextMate
application.
To install them, just drag all the images into the folder named
"images go here" and then drag all the nibs into the folder that says
"nibs go here" and be sure to overwrite the existing files.

Once you do that just restart textmate to see the changes.

	thomas Aylott — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg — bundleForge