[TxMt] Project drawer preference setting?

Takaaki Kato devlist at samuraicoder.net
Sun Aug 5 02:59:41 UTC 2007

On Aug 5, 2007, at 1:30 AM, Jay Bibby wrote:

> I can hide the drawer, move the window all the way over to the
> right and then show the drawer and it pops out of the left where I
> want it. But come on! There must be a better way?!

I can't find a better way in the TM manual. I think most of the
drawers in other applications have the same problem.

I bet this is one of the major problems in implementing drawers into
Mac OS X applications. For example, Transmit (a SFTP client) has
three drawers, all of which are set in the way TextMate does. No  way
to have options in preferences.

Takaaki
--
Takaaki Kato