[TxMt] LaTeX-Bundle Fink-Port cite-Problems

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Aug 3 00:53:25 UTC 2007

On 2. Aug 2007, at 16:31, MarkusGMX wrote:

>> By default, TextMate's \ref completion mechanism parses your file
>> (s) and provides completions, but maybe it fails if it can't find
>> kpsewhich.
> Yesterday, it seems that TextMate couldn't find kpsewhich. Today
> suddenly it works, although I don't know why, I didn't change
> anything.

The confusing thing is that there are two ways TM will obtain the
value of PATH. The commands which failed for you inherit it from the
Finder (unlike the build command, which inherits it from your shell),
so you may have updated it, but a reboot is required before it takes
affect, so this may have been what changed.