[TxMt] Bundle commands cause textmate to hang, then erases selection

James Fishwick james_fishwick at hmco.com
Thu Aug 2 14:19:11 UTC 2007

Good Morning,

  When executing certain commands Textmate hangs for a few moments,
then simply erases the selected text instead of executing said
command. Two examples would be "Wrap each selected line in open close/
tag" in the HTML bundle, and "Tidy" in the XML bundle. These commands
have worked fine in the past year of using textmate. Recently I had a
hard-drive failure and had to copy all of my preferences from back-up
- this is the only thing I can think of which would have effected
textamate's behavior. Any ideas?

Thanks,
James Fishwick
Charlottesville, VA