[TxMt] Compiling Latex with TextMate ???

Flo monkey2q at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 07:21:33 UTC 2007

Hi,
thanks four your reply.

> If you are using the standard off the shelf TextMate you will want
> to set the environment variable TM_LATEX_COMPILER=latexmk

My setting currently is TM_LATEX_COMPILER=latexmk.pl, this is the
same, isn't it?
> If you are using the new branch in the subversion repository then
> you can just go to the preferences panel and check the latexmk.pl box.
I don't actually know how to get the branch of a subversion
repository - is it necessary to stay updated? In case how do I get it?

Anyway, files are properly compiled only more complex issues like
glossaries etc don't work.
> It is smart enough to run bibtex and makeindex and latex as many
> times as necessary to get your document into shape.
-- this doesn't work for some reason..
(I have to admit I never properly understood the syntax i.e. of
makeindex ... )

Thanks very much beforehand
Flo