[TxMt] Japanese TextMate Bundles Tutorial

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Wed Aug 1 21:12:54 UTC 2007

Hey Takaaki,

I know of your efforts to translate the manual. And your site there
is definitely Japanese, I can tell this much ;) Hopefully encoding
and wide char displaying issues will be gone in TM2.

I wonder how many people in Japan actually know about Textmate. It is
somewhat tied to ruby (or rails more specifically) and seeing that
Matsumoto Yukihiro comes from Japan… What text editors are you
guys over there using mostly?

The translation of the manual is surely not easy. At first I thought
that blog I linked to might be written by you. Maybe this guy can
even help you out a little :)

頑張って!

惣流