[TxMt] Japanese TextMate Bundles Tutorial

Takaaki Kato devlist at samuraicoder.net
Wed Aug 1 20:47:35 UTC 2007

Howdy,

Japanese are notoriously poor and allergic at English. I'm
translating the TM manual at svn repos, and I didn't have enough
time, but I will finish it as soon as possible.

Let me advertise a little about my new site written in Japanese. I
opened up some of the translations on the webpage, and the website is
basically for those who have vertually no knowledge about TM. Check
out http://matetips.info . This website is not structured, but a
collection of random tips. I will talk more about issues Japanese
people typically tackle with (like encodings and a combination with
other apps to solve the issues, etc). I just started this a few
weeeks ago. Tons of more contents are in the works.

I wanna, at least help out people who give a try to TM and wanna
prevent people from asking questions for split windows :)

My problem with translation is that, as Japanese langauge has a
variety of honorific levels, Allan sometimes may sound too noble, or
he sounds too casual :)

Anyway, glad to know more people are interested in TM.

Takaaki