[TxMt] Re: POLL: HTML CodeSense?

john lists1 at caenim.com
Wed Aug 1 18:28:05 UTC 2007

On Jul 31, 2007, at 7:52 PM, Jacob Rus wrote:

> john wrote:
>> At least basic preliminary support for (X)HTML5 would be nice,
>> preliminary support" as in at least not marked as invalid when
>> used with a proper doctype.
>
> That's a grammar issue, unrelated to what subtleGradient is talking
> about.

Thanks for the clarification. I use TextMate everyday, but I'm still
a little fuzzy on how the division of labor works and assumed that
code completion was handled within the same mechanism as code
highlighting. I suppose someday I should read the manual cover to
cover, so I don't further embarrass myself.

Still sounds like an exciting project though.

john