[TxMt] TM and Latex -> Package Glossaries

Flo monkey2q at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 17:01:26 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have a few questions regarding my TM & Latex-Combination - I'm
switching from TexShop, but I just like TM better.

So, for using the package "glossaries" with TexShop I had to create
an extra engine... containing th following commands:
#!/bin/bash
bfname="`basename "$1" .tex`"
pdflatex "$1"
bibtex "$bfname"
makeindex -s "$bfname".ist -t "$bfname".glg -o "$bfname".gls
"$bfname".glo
makeindex -s "$bfname".ist -t "$bfname".alg -o "$bfname".acn
"$bfname".acr
pdflatex "$1"
pdflatex "$1"

Could be that this is a little often, but afterwards everything was
compiled, index, acronyms, bibtex etc...

How can I port this to TM? When I just select "Typeset and Preview"
i.e. glossaries don't show up or don't get updated.
??

Thanks a lot
flo