[TxMt] Re: POLL: HTML CodeSense?

Chip Cullen chip.cullen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 03:27:58 UTC 2007

I would most definitely welcome such an implementation. I think there
are a lot of people who use Textmate for HTML development that would
love to see this.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure I can help with actual development, as,
well, I only know HTML & CSS and not much else.

I suppose if you needed a tester, I could do that.

Chip