[TxMt] selecting all text cause Find text to fail (in finding string)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Apr 30 20:40:10 UTC 2007

On 30. Apr 2007, at 21:17, Artie Ziff wrote:

> Is it reasonable to have a 'find string' fail only because I
> happened to
> have all the text selected in the document window? [...]

Yes, the search starts at the end of the selection, and stops at the
start of the selection (or end of document, if wrap around is not
enabled) -- this is pretty standard behavior, and is because the
selection doubles as a “last match”, so we do (generally) not want to
search that again.

That said, I have actually changed it for 2.0…