[TxMt] Newbie - turn off hyperlink underlining?

David Rogers davidrogers at telus.net
Mon Apr 30 16:36:01 UTC 2007

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 16:48:57 +0100, J. Simon van der Walt wrote:

> ... I've read 'The Mac is Not a Typewriter' and I know that
> underlining, er, what's the technical term again... sucks!

On paper, yes, underlining sucks. (Or on something meant to look like paper.) On screen, underlined links signalling "this is a link" are a different issue. Reading a piece of text on screen with the links un-marked is not very helpful.

But I can certainly see that you're typing and not reading, and your goal (to not be interrupted or confused by visual cues that you didn't need) makes perfect sense.

David