[TxMt] "Save As" Renaming Bug - any hope for the future?

Robin Houston robin.houston at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 19:49:30 UTC 2007

On 4/29/07, Simon Gregory <simon at helvector.org> wrote:

> Nice idea Robin. How about adding this? It may save a little
> directory locating and typing time...

Thanks. I like the --with-file, but the --with-directory could get
annoying if you regularly want to save copies to a different
directory. (I'd guess that's more common than wanting to save
a copy to the same directory, probably.)

Maybe this could be added to the TextMate bundle or somewhere?
It seems to be something that people quite often want.

Robin