[TxMt] "Save As" Renaming Bug - any hope for the future?

Chip Cullen chip.cullen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 14:58:43 UTC 2007

Andy,

I gotta tell you, I wouldn't even know where to begin with that. I've
used the terminal a handful of times, but I don't even know the
beginning of using anything command-line. If I get the time, maybe
I'll learn someday.

As for Textmate 2.0 - I've done more looking through the mailing list,
and it seems like other people are having different issues with the
project drawer. I can't wait to see what Allan comes up with - I hope
it makes everything much easier. There isn't even a rough ETA, is
there?

On a totally separate digression - is there any reason there isn't a
Textmate forum/bulletin board? Using a mailing list to look for
support/answers just seems to involve about five extra steps for the
end user. If Allan likes having everything in digest form, I guess
that's his prerogative.