[TxMt] Multiple Languages per bundle

Dean Nicholls dean at redblufftech.com
Fri Apr 27 05:18:50 UTC 2007

Hi All

I am slowly making language bundles for the various languages used on
the Tandem (HP) NSK systems. So far I have been working on TAL, DDL
and the Make file syntax used by ACI. I also hope to do a COBOL/
SCOBOL bundle as well, as time available happens.

My question is this. At the moment it appears that all languages must
have their own separate bundle. Given that quite a few of these (in
particular DDL/Make and a couple of others) are going to be just
syntax highlighting, is it possible to have a combined bundle of
languages? or do I just suck down each desired language (there's not
many - maybe 6 or 7 by the time I eventually finish) having its own
bundle entry?

Cheers
Dean.