[TxMt] TextMate Bundles and RubyGems

Don Levan levandon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 21:38:10 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I am taking my first crack at creating a menu using the TextMate
dialog infrastructure. I am trying to integrate a rubyOSA command in
the menu to get a list of open FileMaker databases. All seems to be
working well except that rubygems are not found when I run the
command from the bundle. However, if I run the command from within
textmate as just a ruby script it runs fine.

This is the error I get:

/tmp/temp_textmate.HbtlDJ:6:in `require': No such file to load --
rubygems (LoadError)
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.HbtlDJ:6

Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Thank you so much,

Don Levan