[TxMt] Flex 2 Bundle

Dave Grijalva grijalva at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 23:48:31 UTC 2007

I'm looking at the definition of the <mx:Script> tag.  It seems to differ
from the way other tags are supported.  For one, the < and > characters do
not include the meta.tag label and are thus not properly colored.  Also -
and of less importance (to me) - the punctuation.definition.tag.(m)xml label
is missing from the bracket and slash characters.

-dave