[TxMt] Re: hattrick.org forum and announcement

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Apr 25 19:40:22 UTC 2007

On 25. Apr 2007, at 13:39, Bonhôte André wrote:

> On 25.04.2007, at 11:37, Jacob Rus wrote:
>> That looks like some sort of BBCode derivative.  See if you can't
>> just inherit the bulletin board language grammar (and also look at
>> it for an example showing how to make a simple language grammar).
> Could you give me a hint where to find this bb code thing? Doesn't
> look like it's installed by default.

If you have Subversion (svn) installed already, run these five lines
in Terminal:

    mkdir -p /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles
    cd /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles
    export LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8
    svn co http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles/Bulletin%
20Board.tmbundle
    osascript -e 'tell app "TextMate" to reload bundles'