[TxMt] hattrick.org forum and announcement

Bonhôte André andre at bonhote.org
Wed Apr 25 07:57:31 UTC 2007

Hi mate(r)s!

I am a passionate hattrick[1] player, and I don't doubt that there
are some others around on this list as well. Now, has anyone ever
tried to create a hattrick bundle to write forum entries and
announcements? Actually, there's not much functionality needed, just
some formatting (like [b]bold[/b] and stuff), plus specialities like
[player=<putplayerIDhere>].

Anyone ever done this? I have tried to create a new bundle with a new
language, but I failed - no ruby skills (yet - learning it).

Hints?

TIA

André

[1] http://www.hattrick.org/