[TxMt] error messages

charles snyder clsnyder at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 00:12:07 UTC 2007

James -

I'm afraid I'm not sure what you are referring to - I no longer get the
aforementioned long error message when I have the variable called TM_RUBY
set to /opt/bin/ruby. I just get:

/bin/bash: line 4: Tue Apr 24 10:23:28 CDT 2007 /usr/local/bin/ruby:

Allan -

I have restarted /shutdown - same result
I also, on the assumption that something in the bash shell is corrupt, did
the following:

sudo mv /bin/bash /bin/bash.old

sudo cp -p /bin/sh /bin/bash

rebooted

This also didn't change anything...

I'm sorry to be wasting so much of everyone's time on this.

cls