[TxMt] Flex 2 Bundle

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Apr 24 22:32:57 UTC 2007

On 24. Apr 2007, at 09:26, Joachim wrote:

> Allen pointed Ale Muñoz out for looking into this item.
> he's the current maintainer of as2.
> current situation :
>
> * as 2  (Ale Muñoz)
> * as 3 (Robert Payne, Adam Ellot , Joachim Van der Hoeven)
> * flex 2 (capable of using as 3)   -> Joshua Emmons (extending bundle
> of Daniel Parnell)
> * and in the near future apollo (i'm already working on implementing
> the know as3 syntax (alpha) into the bundle )
>
> so, at the moment it is wait and see what Ale will say ... in the
> maintime everybody continue to work on his bundle ;-)

And now Simon Gregory committed an AS3 + Flex2 bundle [1].

I have moved this bundle to Review/Bundles [2], as I plan to let
future bundles go through a bit more peer-review than in the past
(something I already did start, but until now, it has been mostly
done by private mail, and with me as the sole reviewer).

It’s probably best to setup a special mailing list intended only for
bundle peer-reviewing.

Since this affects all bundle contributors, I’ll make a separate post
about this.

[1]: http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate-dev/2007-April/
008766.html
[2]: http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Review/Bundles/