[TxMt] error messages

James Edward Gray II james at grayproductions.net
Tue Apr 24 18:09:26 UTC 2007

On Apr 24, 2007, at 1:02 PM, charles snyder wrote:

> /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/
> web_preview.rb:70:in `html_head': undefined method `+' for
> nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)

On my setup, this line pulls HOME from the environment variables,
which is why I suggested you check that.  Can you confirm you get the
same line of code when you run this command?

$ head -n 70 /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/
Support/lib/web_preview.rb | tail -n 1
   user_path      = ENV['HOME'] + '/Library/Application Support/
TextMate/Themes/Webpreview/'

James Edward Gray II