[TxMt] Can a command set the language for a new document?

Daryl Spitzer daryl.spitzer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 17:54:10 UTC 2007

I'm working on adding a command to the TWiki bundle that creates a new
document with the raw text of an indicated TWiki URL.  (I'll submit a
patch once I'm happy with it.)  It would be nice if my command would
set the language of the new document created to "Twiki".  How do I do
that?

I thought perhaps I could define a macro (and add it to the bundle)
that calls my command and then sets the language, but I couldn't seem
to get the macro recorder to record my command (or setting the
language).

--
Daryl