[TxMt] Flex 2 Bundle

Joachim joachimvdh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 07:26:48 UTC 2007

Allen pointed Ale Muñoz out for looking into this item.
he's the current maintainer of as2.
current situation :

* as 2  (Ale Muñoz)
* as 3 (Robert Payne, Adam Ellot , Joachim Van der Hoeven)
* flex 2 (capable of using as 3)   -> Joshua Emmons (extending bundle
of Daniel Parnell)
* and in the near future apollo (i'm already working on implementing
the know as3 syntax (alpha) into the bundle )

so, at the moment it is wait and see what Ale will say ... in the
maintime everybody continue to work on his bundle ;-)

greetz

Joachim

see also :
http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2007-April/018902.html
http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2007-April/019141.html

2007/4/24, Dave Grijalva <grijalva at gmail.com>:
> Calling all flex/flash/as developers:
>
> We need to come up with a unified bundle design for these technologies.  I talked about about this with Allan and it sounds like there are several people working on these same things.  Here are my recomendations:
>
> AS3 bundle:
> Should contain ActionScript 3 language syntax, snippets, etc. that are relevant only to AS3 as a language.  (just as the ruby bundle only contains ruby stuff and not rails stuff).
>
> Flex2 bundle:
> Should contain any extensions to the AS3 bundle that are relevant to flex.
> Should contain MXML language syntax, snipptets, etc.
> Should contain MXML and AS3 templates for new applications and components.
> Should contain commands to build components and applications using the flex2 framework standalone lib.  ("FlexMate")
>
> Thoughts?  Ideas? Improvements?
>
> -dave

There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own
way - Christopher Morley