[TxMt] Re: Coda, Panic Sans Font

Álex Bueno lists+textmate at bueno.imap.cc
Tue Apr 24 02:17:22 UTC 2007

Thanks for mentioning this nice font! It's quite easy to modify its
zero character, since its source code is available on its website.
Once I compiled fontforge from fink, it took two minutes to add a dot
(copied from the period and resized) to the zero.

http://www.levien.com/type/myfonts/inconsolata.html

Alex