[TxMt] error messages

charles snyder clsnyder at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 13:52:31 UTC 2007

Hi

I installed  ruby 1.8.5 and rails on mac osX  10.4.9 via darwinports.
Ever since, using the run command (cmd-R) for ruby programs from
textmate (latest version) gives me:

"/bin/bash: line 4: Sat Apr 21 17:18:00 CDT 2007 /usr/local/bin/ruby:
No such file or directory"

Interestingly, I get the same message if I try to run a python program
from textmate as well.

There is a file 'ruby' in /usr/local/bin/ and a file 'ruby' in /usr/
bin/ruby

>From the command line, "whereis ruby" gives me /usr/bin/ruby

Additionally, if I do the following:
>> 1.  Open a new TM document
>> 2.  Type echo $HOME
>> 3.  Press control-R on that line of shell code

I get:

/Users/charleslsnyder

I previously posted this in the ruby group, but it is really a textmate
problem, and it was suggested I move the question to this group...

TIA

C L Snyder