[TxMt] Nested snippets

Juan Falgueras jfalgueras at uma.es
Mon Apr 23 08:02:47 UTC 2007

	Hi

I'm don't know if this has been a discussed topic in any other place,
this list or wiki, but is only a short question:

	are there been considered the possibility of nested snipped?

of course I suppose this, as a major change, should be supported in TM2.

The current problem is a frequent one:  you are inside and snipped
"influence area" (for example a C "for") and then in it you need
another snippet.. when you use the tab you will get in the outside of
the last snippet but have loosed any outer snippet control.

--- Juan Falgueras