[TxMt] FlickrMate with Image Preview

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Mon Apr 23 01:53:33 UTC 2007

Okay, I've got all of the output going to the HTML Output window and
I'll worry about formatting later.  I'm stuck on the javascript to
get text back to the edit window, so I'll take any pointers there.
However, here's why it's not as elegant as what I've got:

The image preview url is built off of an *almost* sure-thing address
based on farm, server, secret and default variables.  Some of the
other image sizes may or may not exist.  The API call that returns
the list of images does not return their sizes, each image has to be
individually queried to find out what sizes it's available in and
what the address for that size is.  So making an HTML output window
that doesn't require a second step requires guessing on the size
parameter and, with my limited knowledge of the possibilities, I
don't see a way to make it work consistently.  Any thoughts?  Besides
running size queries on every image returned in a set?

Thanks,
Brett