[TxMt] command to web and back

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Apr 22 10:17:46 UTC 2007

On 21. Apr 2007, at 17:17, Lawrence Curtis wrote:

> Problem im having is that i need to post to and from a page, now i
> can include that content with an iframe and fire js from the parent
> and that seems to be working ok, however there any chance of
> somehow setting a list of domains or in my case a domain that
> textmate will talk to using that method?  Would allow me then to
> slap lots of nice features all over my intranet.  Just a thought. =)

Currently no way to open up for shell execution on white-listed sites.

Since you are ready to do per-machine configuration (as a white-list
would require) you could in practice install a program on the users
machine, to allow this shell execution from your site (granted, you’d
have to write a minimal custom URL scheme handler, but effectively
this is no more complex than have me write white-list handling for
TextMate’s scheme ;) ).