[TxMt] Markdown to pdf

Norman Jenson normjenson at comcast.net
Sat Apr 21 21:29:25 UTC 2007

I'm getting the following when trying to convert to pdf.

Couldn't find htmldoc

Locations searched:

/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
Markdown.tmbundle/Support/bin
/Users/normanjenson/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/bin/
CocoaDialog.app/Contents/MacOS
/bin
/sbin
/usr/bin
/usr/sbin
/usr/local/bin
/Users/normanjenson/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/bin

I'm trying to convert php pages to something readable and then create
a pdf document.  I drag the php page to a blank markdown page and
then try to convert to pdf.  Also if I had a number of pages and
wanted page breaks between them in the pdf can anyone tell me how to
do it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Norm