[TxMt] command to web and back

Lawrence Curtis thedarkavenger at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 15:17:06 UTC 2007

Problem im having is that i need to post to and from a page, now i
can include that content with an iframe and fire js from the parent
and that seems to be working ok, however there any chance of somehow
setting a list of domains or in my case a domain that textmate will
talk to using that method?  Would allow me then to slap lots of nice
features all over my intranet.  Just a thought. =)