[TxMt] Re: Blooging-Bundle and Wordpress

rowkajjh spamhalde at fastmail.fm
Sat Apr 21 13:19:23 UTC 2007

Niels Kobschätzki
<n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 19, 2007, at 8:42 PM, rowkajjh wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I try to use the Blogging-Bundle. I setup an account:
> >
> > # Blog Name      URL
> > Just a blog      http://xxxxUSERxxx.wordpress.com/
> >
> > When I try to fetch post I get this error message:
> > Error: Invalid Endpoint specified: http://xxxxUSERxxx.wordpress.com/
> >
> > What is the problem? I am using 1.5.5
>
> You didn't set the endpoint:
> http://xxxxUSERxxx.wordpress.com/xmlrpc.php

Okay, this works.

Now I worte a text (with the blog-markdown-template). When I post it I
get it as it is. This means I have **bold** instead of an bold text.

Okay, so I converted the text to html before posting. But when I try to
post the html document I get:

/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Blogging.tmbun
dle/Support/lib/blogging.rb:516:in `sub!': can't modify frozen string
(TypeError)
        from
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Blogging.tmbun
dle/Support/lib/blogging.rb:516:in `post_or_update'
        from /tmp/temp_textmate.ooIEb6:3

What can I do?