[TxMt] command to web and back

Lawrence Curtis thedarkavenger at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 21:22:36 UTC 2007

I will, if it works ill not just keep it internal but release it to
the world, i find myself in a constant battle against developers
especially in my team to keep the straight and narrow, being a
standards zealot i find myself constantly screaming at people for not
doing things the right way or simply copying bits from one website or
anouther.  Infact it drives me mad the way that people feel the need
to rewrite the xhtml and basic css each time as i know they've done
it before let alone myself, this is the case when it comes to news
engines and all sorts of ecommerce apps that we write.

The idea is that they start a project and run this baby and it starts
spitting out a site skeleton with some basic set of tick boxes of
requirements, i figured it wont take me long to write a modular
script that can pull in bits and bobs of script to mashup together a
basic site so thats the plan.  I was thinking when its all done to
release it to the world in a sort of php/textmate developers guide to
heaven.  So people can publish there modules and people can simply
use them as bits to slot in.  I know this isn't the place to gather
interest but none-the-less it seems the place to have a good rant.

Anyway....

Rather than just tell me the syntax if you could point me along to
the js file that the object is based on or the docs or if failing
that just tell me the command, that be great!

Thanks lots!